Align your technology and your strategy with CIO as a Service
It takes an average of 16 months to replace a CIO. Instead, our team of expert consultants at ITonDemand creates strategic IT goals that align with your business strategy and produce results.
- We provide business continuity and technical leadership during succession or unplanned absence.
- Ensure efficiency and stability through a transition.
- Step in for a period to lead a digital transformation in your organization.
- Improve network performance, security, scalability.
- Increase staffing savings by improving efficiency and capacity.
- Provide direction for future initiatives.
Technology is your Traction
Expanded technical leadership inside your organization with CIO as a Service provides you with the expertise to carry out your vision.
Digital Transformation Strategy
- Guidance for your network infrastructure.
- Anticipate necessary expenditures and provide advanced planning for replacements.
Knowledge Gap Assessment and Education Plan
- Analyze trends within your staff and works to remove gaps and improve your staff’s technical knowledge, greatly improving efficiency over time.
Executive Business Reviews
- We assess your technology and review it with you on a recurring basis. This ensures you are getting the most out of your investment and that your strategy and resources are aligned.
- We meet with your leadership and represent as your technical expertise to key stakeholders.
Business Risk Assessments
- Complete yearly assessments that identify and assess security risks in order to implement controls and manage threats.
- Assess your technical infrastructure for business risks and liabilities.
- Operationalize your IT budget so that your investment stretches farther and creates traction towards your business goals.
Get an initial CIO as a Service assessment for your organization.
Founded in 1999, ITonDemand helps businesses and associations across the US achieve growth by guiding and supporting IT infrastructure and providing cybersecurity management. ITonDemand’s Core Solution and Security+ have been recognized among both Managed Services and Cybersecurity Providers as a member of the MSP Pioneer 250 and the Top 200 MSSPs.