Third Annual List Honors Leading MSSPs, MDR Service Providers & Cybersecurity Companies
September 20th, Ocala, Florida: MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named eResources ITonDemand to the Top 200 MSSPs list for 2019. The list and research identify and honor the top 200 managed security services providers (MSSPs) that specialize in comprehensive, outsourced cybersecurity services.
Previous editions of the annual list honored 100 MSSPs. This year’s edition, at twice the size, reflects MSSP Alert’s rapidly growing readership and the world’s growing consumption of managed security services. MSSP Alert’s readership has grown every month, year over year, since launching in May 2017.
The Top 200 MSSP rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2019 readership survey combined with aggregated third-party research. MSSPs featured throughout the list and research proactively monitor, manage and mitigate cyber threats for businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
“Information security and compliances’ have become a pain point for business, and we are proud to offer a solution of this caliber that is now internationally recognized,” said Jeremy Hodges, Director of Sales for ITonDemand.
“It’s an honor to receive this recognition because it speaks to the quality of the security platform we’ve built for our customers,” said ITonDemand Chief Executive Officer, Dusty Gulleson.
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate eResources ITonDemand on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid the ongoing cybersecurity talent shortage, thousands of MSPs and IT consulting firms are striving to move into the managed security market. The Top 200 list honors the MSSP market’s true pioneers.”
MSSP Alert: Top 200 MSSPs 2019 – Research Highlights
The MSSP Alert readership survey revealed several major trends in the managed security services provider market. Chief among them:
- The Top 5 business drivers for managed security services are talent shortages; regulatory compliance needs; the availability of cloud services; ransomware attacks; and SMB customers demanding security guidance from partners.
- 69% of MSSPs now run full-blown security operations centers (SOCs) in-house, with 19% leveraging hybrid models, 8% completely outsourcing SOC services and 4% still formulating strategies.
- The Top 10 cybersecurity vendors assisting MSSPs, in order of reader preference, are Fortinet, AT&T Cybersecurity, Cisco Systems, BlackBerry Cylance, Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft, SonicWall, Carbon Black, Tenable and Webroot (a Carbonite company).
- Although the overall MSSP market enjoys double-digit percentage growth rates, many of the Top 200 MSSPs have single-digit growth rates because they are busy investing in next-generation services – including managed detection and response (MDR), SOC as a Service, and automated penetration testing.
The Top 200 MSSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top200.
eResources ITonDemand has significantly expanded its cybersecurity offering in the last year to include Security+ and Compliance+. These services tackle expanding compliances and information security needs in the expanding digital world.
About eResources ITonDemand
eResources ITonDemand is an industry-leading managed information and cybersecurity service provider to SMBs, Nonprofits, and Associations. For more information, visit www.itondemand.com.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert. ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com
Download our infographic and learn how to identify a phishing scam when you see one.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In:
You want to improve the processes of budgeting, forecasting, and fundraising for your nonprofit; however, you are having a hard time identifying problems and solutions. Data analytics can help. This type of business intelligence is already considered indispensable...read more
Your business is always looking to reduce costs. Looking at the information technology budget line items is headache-inducing. So much money spent in one area, and there’s so little you can do about it! But is that really true? IT expenses may not be as fixed as you...read more