Microsoft Deployment Services
Computer upgrades can be time consuming, expensive, and unpredictable. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, ITonDemand has the knowledge and tool set to make upgrades a smooth and predictable prospect. To get started, you will need to ask yourself a few questions, which will help you determine if your environment is well suited for our Microsoft Deployment Services.
- Do you have more than 5 workstations that you are thinking of upgrading?
- Do those workstations meet the minimum requirements to run the latest version of Windows and Office?
- Are those workstations less than 3 years old?
- Are your core business applications Windows 7 compatible?
- Do you have at least 50 GB of network storage space?
If you're not sure about the answer to any of these questions, please contact us so we can help answer them for you.
Upgrading Microsoft Office?
The next question you will need to answer is if you want to also upgrade your Microsoft Office Application. You have two options for volume licensing Microsoft Office Standard and Microsoft Office Professional Plus.
How much will this cost my organization?
The next question you will undoubtedly have is, "How much does it cost to upgrade to Windows 7 and the latest Microsoft Office Suite?"
There are several things to consider so we've created a detailed document that will help you work through the costs. You can download this document below.