Helpdesk Engineer/Network Administrator
ITonDemand is seeking detail-oriented team players to fill helpdesk and network support positions in the Washington, DC and Baltimore Metropolitan areas. This position is a challenging opportunity to develop your computer and technology management and troubleshooting skills through a fast paced, complex environment supporting hundreds of endpoints.
Reasons to work for us:
- Team-oriented, supportive, and fun work atmosphere
- Aggressive training on a wide array of technologies
- Competitive wages with strong promotional opportunities
- Disability, life, health, dental and optical coverage
- Career potential for dedicated and motivated individual
Interpersonal Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate professionally in a friendly and thorough manner with clients and fellow employees.
- Entrepreneurial attitude that exhibits the ability to approach issues analytically within a framework of best practices while being able to identify improved methods for problem solving.
- Capacity for learning quickly, following best practices, and applying standardized procedures.
Technical skills required:
- Understanding of basic networking technologies including TCP/IP, firewalls, basic switching, and VPN technologies.
- Basic hardware and end-user software troubleshooting skills and techniques. A+ certification level ideal but not necessarily required.
- Understanding of standard server technologies and server-client relationships regarding the usage of email and network resources such as file sharing, user account management, and other basic network applications.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumes, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in being part of our team, we look forward to learning more about you.